Friday, November 22, 2013

Introductions

Dear internet,

    Well, look at what I've just drifted into.  I guess I'm writing a blog now!  It's something that I've contemplated starting for a while and I feel that the time is right for me to start.

If you have no idea who I am, that's alright.  I'm not terribly well known.  My name is William John Holly III and hail from California.  I like creating things like drawings, stories, essays, video games, and occasionally videos.  I'll be sure to share all of these things on this blog along with plenty of mind vomit.

I have some other sites that I update occasionally that I will list below:



This is just the introductory post and I'll be sure to update this blog frequently with whatever is on my mind.  Thanks for checking it out and I hope you follow along!

     With much love,
     William John Holly III

No comments:

Post a Comment